VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sun Sounds of Arizona <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sun Sounds of Arizona <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2008 11:24:37 -0700
A few of you have asked how exactly to keep all word
documents in one window.  As Mr. Bell wrote, it is easy as
you have but two choices.  Open Tools Options and work
through the View tab dialogue box.  One option there is
"Windows in taskbar".  If you check it, then each document
opens in a separate window on the task bar.  If you uncheck
it, then the task bar contains only one window and that
window contains all your word documents.  You just use ctrl
F6 to cycle between them.

Personally, I prefer it that way, but others like everything
in a totally separate window, which is why it is an option.

Hope this helps.
Bill