VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Cohn, Jonathan C., VBAVACO" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cohn, Jonathan C., VBAVACO
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 2015 09:02:44 -0500
Good Morning,

Search for attributes in the JAWS quick settings:

This option controls whether or not JAWS indicates attributes, such as clickable and onMouseover.

With speech, JAWS indicates these by saying "Clickable" or "onMouseover" respectively.

You can change what is said, or what sound to use in the Speech and Sounds Manager.

In braille, you see clk and omo respectively, after the text of the element or item.

To activate the onMouseOver attribute, press control insert enter.

To activate Clickable, tap with a cursor

The option is called Attribute indicate  and in JAWS 16 is available in both a global and site specific setting area.

Jonathan Cohn

Software Engineer

Veterans Affairs

Section 508 Office