VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sherry Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sherry Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2011 11:31:57 -0500
Lots of times when I open a doc in Adobe, Jaws says empty document but I
can see there is something there.  Sometimes Jaws will still read it,
sometimes not.

Regards,
Sherry Wells

Clark Friedrichs <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: "Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List"
04/13/2011 10:17 AM
Please respond to
Clark Friedrichs <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject
[VICUG-L] Adobe

Folks,

Why is it that sometimes I get "Empty Document" when attempting to open a
PDF document with Adobe Reader X but it opens fine with Kurzweil 1000?
Using:  Windows 7/64 bit and JAWS 12

Thanks.

-----
Clark Friedrichs / [log in to unmask]

Leave list: [log in to unmask]
VICUG-L is archived on the World Wide Web at http://listserv.i cors.or
g/archives/vicug-l.html
Send questions on list operation to [log in to unmask]

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]