VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tom Kauffman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tom Kauffman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 May 2020 18:02:11 -0400
Hello Listers:  I got a trial Apple Music account recently and am trying to
link it to Amazon Alexa, but having no luck!  Have followed the instructions
of Thomas Domville's podcast that tells how to do this; problem that I'm
having is that in the place where it lists linking other services, Apple
Music is just not there!  So might it be that in order to do what I am
attempting to do, I must have a permanent account with Apple Music?  As far
as I can tell, I am following Thomas's instructions to the letter (he says
to swipe over to "Apple Music" and double-tap; problem is that I'm not
finding Apple music in the list! Thanks for info in advance!

Tom Kaufman

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]