VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stan Berman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stan Berman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 May 2016 14:09:22 -0400
Harry:

Depending on which version of Word  you are using, the exact location may be
different.  However, the  setting you want is for the "page setup" for the
file and you can change it for the specific file or to the default for all
files.   In this group of settings, there are provisions for  displaying a
single page, 2 side-by-side, and  some others under a tab for "margins".  --
tabbing on the menu may not inform you where an option is, so try using both
the tab and the arrow keys to access all the options.  I have only used the
single page display option.  There are a variety of settings in this
grouping that you should look at for future reference if some special need
arises where you need to cram content into a limited space., or to achieve
other layout objectives.

Remember to make the change and select the default button if you want to
change the layout permentaly, and then keep pressing OK as  you exit and
save the new setting.

Best!

Stan

  _____