VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Arlene Kunigel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 17:31:44 -0500
I think your right Jim, as to the point that blind people have to stop
expecting free rides; however, I think consideration needs to be given to
the fact that training in many cases may take longer to learn to use the
adaptive equipment.  Perhaps this part of the training could be either
free or reduced, and the software package be priced similar to that payed
by folks who are sighted.