VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Christopher Chaltain <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 2020 11:34:35 -0500
Another option is to hit shift+f6 to get to your list of folders, up or down
arrow to get to your parent folder, such as your account, and then use
shift+f10 or the applications key to bring up the context menu and down
arrow to new folder. Press enter on new folder, type in the folder name, and
you're done. Not as convenient as a shortcut key, but if you can't remember
that key sequence, the interface is a good back up option.

--

Christopher (AKA CJ)

Chaltain at Gmail