VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Pietruk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Pietruk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2013 13:29:00 -0500
We won't know until the spring, at the last minute of course, but it
wouldn't shock me if MSFT will once again postpone the end of support.
There are still a lot of businesses using XP; and depending on just how
influential that user base is could determine if the drop date is moved
back.
Keep in mind that, irregardless of the ending of official support, a lot
of people keep on using so-called dinosaur operating systems for whatever
reason.
That WIN XP has lasted as long as it has testifies to the quality of what
MSFT did with it.

Christmas is not about buying presents; it is about His (Christ's)
presence in our lives.
Greg Laurie, "A New Beginning and Harvest Bible Chapel"
http://www.harvest.org/

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]