VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Christopher Chaltain <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 13 Jul 2020 05:35:48 -0500
Plus JAWS 2020 is free for personal use now through the end of August. You
may still want to take advantage of one of the offers right now, but
downloading the free version may at least tell you if this will solve your
problem or not. You can find out more information on this free offer from
the Freedom Scientific home page at https://www.freedomscientific.com/

--

Christopher (AKA CJ)

Chaltain at Gmail