VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Siham Atshan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Siham Atshan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 2015 21:24:41 -0500
Are these messages from the same person? If so, you need to scroll up, and you do that using three fingers swiping up until you get to previous and previous messages. At the beginning of messages, you swipe down with two fingers slightly then it will read the whole thing. Feel free to ask if this is not specific enough.

Pardon any spelling errors as this email has been sent by my iPhone
Siham Atshan

> On Dec 22, 2015, at 4:34 PM, Jim and Anne Murphy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Thanks in advance
> I phone six s and reading through all text messages..
> I get a lot of text messages  so how do I read through all of them ..I get to a point where I shear “delivered” but I know there is more to read but did not reply as fast as sighted people can  and I guess you have to scroll through something to read them all but how and what to do
> Hope this makes sense
> Leave list: [log in to unmask]
>
> VICUG-L is archived on the World Wide Web at http://listserv.i cors.or g/archives/vicug-l.html
>
> Send questions on list operation to [log in to unmask]

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]