VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dorene Cornwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2011 14:30:11 -0400
Hi Steve

You raise an interesting point. I think it's excellent that you took
the survey, but when I think about people with vision loss as opposed
to people who are blind, I also think for instance of older people who
might or might not be big computer users in the first place, might or
might not have any accessibility tools and some other categories of
people. The bank probably needs to serve all its customers but these
groups will need different adaptations. I will take the survey. Based
simply on observing my mom and some people around her, I bet going in
that it would occur to me to ask some questions about what tools people
have and what techniques they know how to use.

Anyway, I am appreciating others comments as we interact with the
survey.

DoreneC
Seattle WA