VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Annely Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Annely Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2006 07:23:07 -0400
This is my first time using this list serve.  I have a class project I'm working on which is to use the mail merge section in the tools menu using Office 2003.  I have to write a letter and insert 5 different names from my address list.  I have to do this using the JAWS program only.; no mouse  I've gone to Microsoft.com for help, but haven't found anything specific.  I've been trying to locate the keyboard commands, but have had no luck.  Can anyone help me with this?  I'm running out of time because this is due on 4/19.  Thanks in advance.