VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2006 13:27:39 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 13:01:08 -0400
From: Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [BLINDJOB]

                            New List address:

a very short  interview and I don't know what to make	Hi everyone, i
just finished with the interview that I posted about, and it turned out to
be a short interview.  The questions were the basics about flexibility and
how I handled myself  under pressure, and what my strengths are.  I told
them that I had a good memory, and work well under pressure.  I also told
them that I would be able to work a flexible schedule.  As it turns out
the office is opened from 7:30 until 5:00.  Transportation shouldn't be a
problem.   However,, if I get further considered for the position I will be
notified, and will have to interview with upper level management.  In a
little while I will do my thank you E-mail to the three women who
interviewed me.  My  interviewers did indicate they had to consider laid
off people, and  internally.  What I just worry about is  that the interview
itself was so short.

-----
                 to unsubscribe from blindjob list email