VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2019 16:51:55 -0400
Hi all,

Remember the other day when I sent the list an article called 10 Free
Word Processor Alternatives to MS Word?

I went back through it, and the 6th one is called Jarte!!

I remembered that in the past, I used Jarte, so, I clicked on it, and it
took me to the download page!

This is the download page for Jarte!

I'll have more to say after I give the link, because this is how to do it.

the link is

http://www.jarte.com/download.html

When you get on that page, do a find command, then type the words
<http://www.jarte.com/download.html>

    Download Jarte 6.2 Installation File
    <http://www.jarte.com/downloads/jarte_62_setup.exe>

or, just copy the above line of text and then paste it into the find
edit box, and press enter, and then you'll be on the link to download
Jarte!!! <http://www.jarte.com/download.html>

Harry
<http://www.jarte.com/download.html>

Archived on the World Wide Web at