VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Hager, Rachel" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hager, Rachel
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 11:31:57 -0500
Hi Gordan,

It's interesting to me to read your response. I think there have really been
a number of schools of thought surrounding this episode. Casual water cooler
conversations actually inspired me to publish a poll and open up a
discussion board on this subject on www.visionconnection.org and the results
of the poll to date have been interesting, with an equal number of
respondents saying that ER acted irresponsibly as there were respondents
saying this was just a tv show. About 24% said they felt the show accurately
depicted what some people might feel.

Rachel