VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JohnSanfilippo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
JohnSanfilippo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 23:14:42 -0400
Hi all, I just wanted to test my reply all feature, which for us Outlook and
outlook express users is control shift r.

I quite agree that repetative info may be easily skipped and that it might
be better to have it come around more often than not at all.  I also agree
that one needs a reminder now and then which is quite helpful.

Ok, so this appears to work. Nuf sed.

Best regards,
John S