VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sherry Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sherry Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 2008 13:03:30 -0800

My ITunes is on a separate drive attached to my computer.  This drive has
always had the letter F.  Recently it accidentally got disconnected and
when reconnected the drive letter assigned to it is now E.  This didn't
seem to be much of a problem until I tried to upgrade ITunes.  I was never
prompted for a drive but got an error saying drive F was not accessible.
Now ITunes will not open at all.  I know there is a simple way to remap a
drive to a different letter but cannot remember how.  Any help would be
appreciated.  Thanks.

Sherry Wells

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]