VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
FERNANDO BOTELHO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 14:05:03 -0500
his comment was very appropriate Sir.  If you are interested in chess
games for the blind, you are interested in chess games for the blind,
there is no need to repeat  every time you write an email that you are
blind.
We all do mistakes, , the comment was, I believe, helpful for the person
who was being irritating without realizing it.

Fernando

Fernando H. F. Botelho
Work e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Personal e-mail: [log in to unmask]