VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
FERNANDO BOTELHO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 09:03:51 -0500
Yes, that is a good point, the detail here is that Mr. Chung was arguing
that there is no issue here and that most people surfing there are going
to be sighted any way....  He clearly needs  some help in understanding
advocacy and our right to access information.

Fernando

Fernando H. F. Botelho
Work e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Personal e-mail: [log in to unmask]