THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2008 11:02:52 -0600
Hi - For me, I've found the most benefit from taking two tabs when I get up in the AM (usually about 30 min or so before breakfast) - and one tab at night before bed (usually at least 3 hours after supper).  I've not found the trouble with insomnia that some have mentioned experiencing with taking Armour late in the day - YMMV.   It did take a while to determine that this pattern works best - and some degree of trail and error.  Keeping a journal of some sort may help as you sort these things out - looking back at the "data" was the most help to me in arriving at the above pattern, early on.  Learning to listen to and honor the cues your own body gives you is a very much a journey and often also a challenge.  Hang in there!  You'll sort it out - there's no body better for doing so!  All the best, Jan

                      Snip, Please
If you "Reply" to a message, and *you* fail to erase or delete
 the previous message, *your* message cannot be distributed.

Why not ask a question? If we're not currently talking about
what *you* want to hear about, ask about another topic! Or
make a statement. To be prepared, you might want to search
the Thyroid Archives http://www.Emissary.Net/thyroid/index.html
to see what has been said before about any thyroid-related topic.