Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 2009 05:42:52 -0700
Take a look in Event viewer/System and Application while in Safe mode
for red entries that may provide a clue.
Also:
1.Right-click My Computer, and then click Properties.

2.Click the Advanced tab.

3.Under Startup and Recovery, click Settings to open the Startup and
Recovery dialog box.

4.Clear the Automatically restart check box, and click OK the necessary
number of times.

5.Restart your computer for the settings to take effect.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [PCSOFT] Problem with auto reboot
From: bob warasila <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, November 29, 2009 5:40 pm
To: [log in to unmask]

It appears all the win32.NetSky stuff has been removed by the
MalWareBytes freeware but I'm having a problem with an automatic reboot
when Windows XP Pro is loading . It shows the taskbar and background but
when the icons try to load the system reboots. It runs fine in Safe Mode
with networking except apparently they've never updated the OS so it's
still running SP1. AVG is giving me an error message saying it is unable
to complete installation. I think if I can just get past the automatic
reboot I'll give it back to them the way it once was:^( Any clues on
what is causing the auto reboot problem?

Bob Warasila

 http://freepctech.com/rode

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml