Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Wanda Irby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 21:39:08 -0600
I have already done all that twice.  Is there a place other than the user file
with the user information other than in Netscape?  It always asks if I want to
copy my user infornation to the new directory or create a new one.  I get the same
results either way.  I have even gone into the register and deleted all references
to Netscape, then ran Register Clean, rebooted and downloaded again (third time)
but it still comes up that way.  I can create a new User Profile and it works fine
until I close Netscape but tho' it is still there, Netscape won't load until I
create a newone.
    Wanda

Robert Kelly wrote:

> Wanda,
> If you haven't done so, download a copy of Netscape and save it to your
> Desk Top. If you have a copy of Netscape that will do fine.
> Assuming that you have a backup of your users folder. I find it best to
> delete Netscape and also click on Start, click Find, click Files or folders,
> Type in Netscape, select all and delete all traces of Netscape. NOTE DO
> NOT DELETE YOUR COPY SAVED TO YOUR DESK TOP
> Now that you have installed a clean copy of Netscape,
> 1. Create a new user profile.
> 2. On your C drive click on Program Files, Netscape, User folder, user name,
> You will see a news and mail folder from your backup user folder cut and paste
>
> them over top of the News and Mail Folders Do the same with your bookmarks.
> If you don't see anything called bookmarks paste your bookmarks at the end of
> the list. Hope this will be of some help.
> Bob
>
> Wanda Irby wrote:
>
> >  .  Okay.  I have most in another disk
> > (removeable).  Loaded them again.  Everything worked fine until I shut
> > down.  The next time I started the computer it is all to do over again
> > and has been that way since I upgraded to 4.72.
>
>                 Curious about the people moderating your
>                    messages? Visit our staff web site:
>                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html