Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 5 May 2008 10:24:28 -0500
If you don't have Microsoft Office or Corel save your document then open it
in Adobe Reader, and save it. If you don't have Adobe Acrobat reader it is a
free download. If you have Microsoft Word or Corel, just save as a pdf file.

Connie Chisum
Technology Coordinator
Jayton-Girard ISD
700 College St.
Jayton, TX  79528
806-237-2991 EXT. 2106
806-269-3092 (mobile)

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of E B Lund
Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2008 11:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] free program to save Word document in PDF format?

I have a Word document that I want to save and email in PDF format. This
will not be a regular thing so I don't want to buy software. What is
available out there?

I am running Windows XP Home Edition, version 5.1, SP2 and Word 2003, SP 3.

Thank you!

William Closure

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml