-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of E B Lund
Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2008 11:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] free program to save Word document in PDF format?

I have a Word document that I want to save and email in PDF format. This
will not be a regular thing so I don't want to buy software. What is
available out there?

I am running Windows XP Home Edition, version 5.1, SP2 and Word 2003, SP 3.

Thank you!

William Closure

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml