Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2007 00:33:00 EST
Dave, I remember when I installed IE 7, a message popped up  and asked me if
I had a yellow language bar up there (which would have  covered the length of
the Explorer,  or so I would have thought), but I  didn't have.  Don't
remember what it said to do if I did have it, but  figured it was some error message
if I had it and what to do about it. When  one formats, and during the
installation, they ask you for the language you are  using, so maybe that has
something to do with it -- dunno.

VenKat and Harriet,
When IE 7 installed on my PC the  language bar has a text box with a question
mark in it and what looks like  two text boxes overlaying each other on the
right side of the task bar right  next to the system tray.
If you right click on any open area of the task bar  you get a drop down menu
with Toolbars as an option that has it's own drop  down list and Language bar
is one of the options.
I have no problem with  it, except that it takes up additional space.  My
question is when and  for what is the language toolbar used?
Dave

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!