Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2013 12:24:32 -0400
Hi Dorothy,

You didn't mention what you use for email ,but what the rogue address represents is an account

that you created at some point ,but abandoned.

Delete the errant account and that rogue address will disappear.

Peter E

From: "D JONES"

Sent: Sunday, September 08, 2013 3:57 AM

To: <[log in to unmask]>

Subject: [PCSOFT] Rogue email address

Can anyone tell me how to get rid of a rogue email address which has appeared in my "from" line? Every time I write an email I have to check that my correct email address appears before I it the send button. I don't know how it got there.

Dorothy Jones

          PSOFT maintains hundreds of useful files for download

                     visit our download web page at:

                http://freepctech.com/index.php/downloads