From: "D JONES"
Sent: Sunday, September 08, 2013 3:57 AM
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [PCSOFT] Rogue email address

Can anyone tell me how to get rid of a rogue email address which has appeared in my "from" line? Every time I write an email I have to check that my correct email address appears before I it the send button. I don't know how it got there.

Dorothy Jones

          PSOFT maintains hundreds of useful files for download
                     visit our download web page at:
                http://freepctech.com/index.php/downloads