Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 12:51:54 -0400
Errol,

Can you provide more details?  A filled keyboard buffer should not cause a
PC to freeze up.  She may lose keystrokes if she gets ahead of the buffer,
but even that sounds doubtful.  It takes an AWFUL LOT to get ahead of the
buffer.  You can prove this by just holding down one single key (the 8 key
is as good a choice as any) and let the auto-repeat try to fill up the
buffer.

Does this machine actually run in the DOS operating system or is this a
DOS program being run from inside Windows?  If it is Windows, which
version?  If it is Windows, are there other applications running at the
same time?  If it is a DOS system, are there any TSRs running?  Is the
machine networked?  If so, how?

Is there something unique (outside the normal day to day routine) that she
does on the days that it locks up?  Maybe a certain application that is
only used 3-4 times a month?

Without these kinds of details, we would just be guessing in the dark.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====