Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Venkat Viswanathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2007 08:35:21 -0500
Original post (clipped):-

<<< I want to read graphics from a cd I bought from Dover publications.  CD is in the drive, but there is no installation icon to see the images.  (Drive does not react)>>>.

this problem has been around with your system for quite sometime and i can only assume that we have not been able to communicate properly.

(1) tell us what ALL you see when you double click "my computer icon" on your desktop (A)when you insert ANY CD OTHER THAN THE GRAPHICS CD FROM DOVER
and(B) all that you see when you put the "dover cd"

<<<< I have numerous e-mails I can't delete,>>>>

which e-mail utility do you use... outlook/outlook express/something else like eudora

<<< but have to go to end/task & return to the email list.>>>>>

"end task"....why are you having to CTRL+ALT+DEL????

<<<< Would it not be better to just upgrade to WXP or 2000 & get out of W98 that has turned me sour? >>>.

NO, i don't think so because it does not appear to be an operating system problem.

let us know and i think surely the problems have simple solutions.

good luck---Venkat

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml