Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 23:34:26 -0800
On 15 Feb 2007 at 10:10, Bill wrote:

From:           	Bill <[log in to unmask]>
> Highlight the cells you want to convert. Right click on the highlighted
> cells and then click on "format cells", click on the "number" tab and then
> click on "number" in the list there, you can select the format you want
> whether it is negative or not.

  This setting offers several different choices for how negative values --
if present! -- will appear to the user.  Nothing in this setting will
*change* the values that are in the cells from positive to negative.

David Gillett

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!