Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Darrach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 22:09:16 -0400
At 03:41 PM 9/2/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Gang-
>How can I distinguish between W'95A and W'95B. Is it the rel. nbr that tells
>the story. and What is the release designating W'95B?
>
>Ron Cichocki

Ron:

Right click on the My Computer icon on your desktop and choose Properties
from the context menu that appears. The revision code will be displayed to
the right of the Windows logo. Decipher as follows:

Windows 95 4.00.950    being the original Win 95 release
Windows 95 4.00.950A  being Service Release 1 version  [Service Pack 1 a
consolidation of patches, in other words]
Windows 95 4.00.950B  being OSR2 [more patches and notably FAT 32, Drive
Space update and MMX support]
Windows 95 4.00.950C  being OSR2.5 [More patches, IE4 and like OSR2
available only for OEM installations]

O'reilly says that you can't take these codes as gospel ! So, you might try
http:// www.microsoft.com/windows95/info for a bit more help. I haven't
been there recently.

Good luck,

Peter Darrach