Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dreamer's Den <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 15:19:17 -0400
Every couple of days my computer seems to lock up on me. When I
do a <ctrl>,<Alt>,<Delete> I find that Rnaap is the problem. At times I
need to <end task> three to six times before I can unlock the
computer. Many times it seems to be tied into my use of Netscape
4.04. However, I have also run Netscape without this problem as
well.This causes me to ask a couple of questions...

1- What is RNAAP?
2- Does anyone know what causes it to lock up?
3- Why do I need to <ctrl>,<Alt>,<Delete> <end task> multiple
     times to free the system up? Any other <end tasks> require
     only one try.
4- Is there any way to cure the problem?

I am using WIn 95 b os on a Cirux 686-166mhz

David Thuillier
http://www.DreamersDen.com

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>