Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Nick Bourgeois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 19:25:48 -0300
Once you install realplayer on your system (which includes the .ram codec)
you should be able to use whichever player you've had the most success with
to play the files.

Nick Bourgeois

I have got a gift from someone, it is a set of video in realplayer format
(publisher has a strange taste).  I have had really bad experience with both
Apple Quicktime and Realplayer, that I told myself I will never touch any
media player that hi-jack system. So I will not install any Apple or Real
player, however, I really like the video set, it is a great comdy that I
really love. So, is there any other software can play back realplayer
format? eg. I can get Irfanview plug-in to play Apple Quicktime (work most
of time), is there anything similar for realplayer?

Jun Qian

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>