Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 5 May 2003 14:41:04 +1200
The listing in your startup menu is a shortcut to C:\Windows\wupdmgr.exe.
Find the file and create a new shortcut to it.

You can find your way to the M$ update site with this link:
http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/en/default.asp

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown
New Zealand

From: "inwind" Subject: [PCSOFT] W98 update program

PCSOFT Digest - 30 Apr 2003 to 1 May 2003 (#2003-122)with the recent
discussions about the W98 updates, i suddenly realised my windows automatic
update program had disappeared from my startup menu (W98). can anyone tell
me where to look for it? (the one that has the on-line program telling you
what updates you have already downloaded and which ones are supposed to be
critical)
thank you,
laurence panon

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: