Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 22:39:27 -0800
AL Smith wrote:
>I have a CICERO computer and it's home CD rom has XP, which I've removed
>from my computer,
>I'm trying to find and download
>the Realtek AC97 driverto download to a floppy or CD

I did a Google search and found these two sites that might help. I can't
guarantee that these will work for you but you can do further research if
need be.
http://www.softwarepatch.com/utilities/ac97.html
http://drivers.soft32.com/drivers/download-Realtek_AC97-24553.html

You may receive a temporary can't find it message but wait and you will be
redirected.

You may also do a Google search for, "Realtek AC97 driver" without the
quotes and choose a better one if the ones above don't work...

Sincerely,

Frank Suszka
netTek Computers

                     visit our download web page at: