Date:
Sat, 19 Sep 1998 08:28:13 -0500
Thanks Oliver for the suggestions.  I have checked all the jumper settings,
and they are correct.  I am going to go back and [re]install the patch from
the CD.  I always check off the settings that I use on the jumpers just so I
can go back and verify what I setup, but I did not indicate if I ran the
patch programs.  You and Bob Wright have each suggested this, and so I will
verify that the patch has been loaded.

Thanks again

Mike Buraczewski