From:
Pat Poole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 07:46:38 -0500
Hi There
I am not sure whether or not OE had anything to do with the problems I was having with the
errors I was getting but I do know that I changed to the Neoplanet browser and have not
had the error since. My daughter accidently accessed the IE and the error message came up
again.  I am not sure if she accessed OE or not.

Pat Poole