From:
angeleyes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2000 12:39:58 -0400
Hi There
Thanks for you advice...Since the virus scares I have been considering just
that getting rid of OE all together..The only reason I haven't is because
everyone and their mother have the [log in to unmask] address and don't
want to change it...Is it possible to change to a new server and have this
email???? I have hotmail but don't want that as my primary...Any suggestions
would be apprecited....If I can't use this address is there a good email
server that you could recommend?
Thanking you in advance
Pat Poole