From:
Frank Suszka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 May 2005 09:26:46 -0700
Ed wrote:
>Hi I have a 18" viewsonic lcd monitor no screen comes on. Are these things
>repairable within a reasonable cost. And any referal for repair in LA
>county area.

Thanks

Ed

ViewSonic is located in the city of Walnut, California that may be a stones
throw away from where you live. They do have an on line presence for service
which you may be interested in viewing.
http://www.viewsonic.com/index.htm

Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Contact Us for their phone
numbers and location.

Sincerely,

Frank Suszka
netTek Computers