From:
Ben Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 1999 12:29:08 -0400
You can do a search for *.cpl in Windows/System directory.  One of those is
the applet for your speakerphone.  Most of the time you can tell by the
names what they are.  All you have to do it delete or move it.  You can also
use Tweakui if you have it installed.  Go to the control panel tab and
uncheck the file you do not want to appear.

Ben Moore