From:
GeorgeMary Skokan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 06:07:25 -0700
I tried exactly what you're talking about, but a message saying the file is
in use by windows appears.  I am noticing sometimes when I disconnect that
the icon(two computer thingy) stays in the systray but it is not active..ie
you can't click it or get properties or anything.  If I start another
connection, another icon appears in the systray....I have had up to 5 with
the last one the only active one.  The only thing I can think of is that
remainder from the software modem in the control panel & I want to get rid
of it to see if it corrects the problem.  I have deleted *.cpl items in
Win9x in the past, but am not sure how to go about it in Win2000, because I
can't drop to DOS and delete the item windows says it is using.