From:
George&Mary Skokan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 06:29:06 -0700
Thanks, I found that out.  What I tried and seems to be working is starting
up in Win2k command mode and deleteing the cpl file while in command mode.
It works kind of like DOS.   So far so good.   BTW someone asked me why I
changed......it was because of noisy phone lines and the software modem was
dropping the connection all the time.  The external modem hasn't dropped me.
Kind of like a phix to the phone co??