From:
"Lance W. Kephart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 1998 07:36:47 -0700
>Help - my trusty old Sound Blaster Pro2, after
>having functioned faithfully for 5 years,  has >suddenly gone south, having moved
it around it >varioius machines....Now it .won't install and
>gives changing  error codes during the
>installation process, among which are: 0101 -
>019C - 0139 - 01AA - 0133 - 0100 - 017F- 01FF.
>I've tried in various machines, without
>competing cards. Seems to be a hardware error.

Michael,
I tried doing a search at Soundblasters site
(http://www.soundblaster.com) and was unable
to locate any such error listing.  I also tried
using their Online Knowledge Base (http://www.creativehelp.com) , but didn't
have enough information.

If you would, please:
What operating system are you using? (ie:
DOS/Windows 3.1, Windows 95)
What version drivers do you have for the card?
What steps are you going through that lead up to
the error, and at what point do they occur?
What is the exact error message?

Sorry for all the questions, but it would really
help narrow things down A LOT! If anything, I
can send a message to Tech Support (they have
an online form).

I took the following from their site as well:
If you are located in Europe:
Ireland +353 1820 7555
U.K. +44 118 9344 744
Germany  +49 089 957 9081
France  +33 1 3920 0421
Belgium  0800 71250
Denmark  8001 7177
Sweden  020 791088
Holland  +31 1525 78244
Norway  800 11663
Finland 0800 118052
Spain +34 1 375 3335
Italy  +39 2 57500150

If you are located in Asia & Rest of the World:
(065) 773-4048
Technical Support is open 9:00am until 6:30pm,
Monday - Friday. Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, &
Public Holidays

THANKS!
Best of luck!