From:
Mike6742 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 21:02:19 -0500
I went from a USB port to a network card because several people said that
was the way to go, speed better connection whatever. I didn't notice any
difference. When I had my cable modem connected to the USB it ...worked
fine. If you are concerned about protection and most people are. I would
recommend checking out a site called shields up. The site can check the
security integrity of your system. Is free.
https://grc.com/x/ne.dll?bh0bkyd2. The site can tell you how to patch the
holes if any.
Mike Sees