From:
Cesar Mendoza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 21:55:41 -0500
I recently installed a cable modem in my HAN (Home Area Network) and I've
been reading A LOT (and by that I mean TONS) of articles and web pages about
firewalls.

I think you'll find many answers (if not all) in
www.practicallynetworked.com

If you want to know more then visit Steve Gibsons Shields Up! web page at
www.grc.com at the bottom of this page there are links to 12 or so pages
with info about isecurity.

And if you want to keep reading search Fred Langa's article data base at
www.langa.com to "listen"(read) some discussions about the subject.

I don't consider myself an expert in security, but after all the reading I
think software firewalls are better (at least for me) and cheaper.

Hope this helps a bit.

Cesar Mendoza