From:
Matt Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 May 2004 23:07:45 -0400
----------------- Original message (ID=D32D146A) (14 lines)
-------------------
Date:         Sat, 22 May 2004 22:54:18 -0500
From:         Matt Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Video card problems?
To:           [log in to unmask]

Hello,
i just put together a new pc
biostar m7viz km400 mobo
athalon xp 3000+
and a radeon 9800pro 128mb ddr

now whenever i try to run something that would take up some resources on my
video card ( or so it would appear) such as 3dmark or any pc game for that
matter after a minute or so my computer will just completely shut itself
down and it will not let me restart it for a minute or so.. a friend of mine
said this may be a driver issue but as far as i know i have the latest
drivers.. it seems like a very serious problem and i need help to remedy
this situation.. any help would be very very very much appreciated..
thank you for your time,  Matt Butler