From:
Ben Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 15:48:31 -0500
You are too impatient.  Win98 defrag looks like it stops at 10% for ever,
especially the first time you run it.  Open the details option if you want
to see if it is really doing anything.  Start it late at night and just go
to bed.

As long as you are just running Win98, you can convert any and all drives to
fat32.

Ben Moore