From:
Don Cooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 May 1998 13:20:52 -0700
Everick

One of the problems I find in using an off brand monitor with Win95
is that if it is not plug and play you have a terrible time finding
drivers other than the standard ones.  Maybe the monitor comes with
a driver but when you upgrade to Win98 or NT it may not work.  A few
extra dollars on a "name brand" monitor pays off in the long run.
Lesson from my experience.

Don
   Don Cooley / San Jose, California / [log in to unmask]
  New Prostate-Help Forums / My Prostate Cancer story
 My family story & history / All at  http://prostate-help.com
     To discuss Prostate Cancer call me at 408 268-6400