From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 16:45:17 -0400
Doug,

You have the correct overall procedure for _most_ mouse changes, but you do
not have to boot into SAFE MODE.  You should be able to start with your step
3 and just remove/delete the mouse driver from a normal Windows system.
Remember though, the mouse will immediately stop working so you need to know
the keyboard method of shutting down windows.  (Windows-key,   U,     S,
ENTER).

Just one more thing.... you stated that you have explicit instructions from
the new mouse vendor.  Why haven't you just followed those directions?  Is
there some other problem?

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====