From:
Barry K Tyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 11:48:50 -0500
Here's a poser! I have a 15" monitor which is working but needs a couple of
parts replaced as it has been used at the wrong scan rate. The name on the
plate is 'XIOD' it was made in taiwan in august 1998, the rest of the details
are as follows:- P/N:CXK-15 S/N:FF8815940 100-240V 60/50Hz 1.2A 54KHz CRT:0.28
KKU followed by a bar-code then:- DDC1/28 HI-POT PASS.
What I need to know are (1) The maximum scan settings and a possible driver,
and (2) The values of the two components that are damaged which are R143 and
C122, I believe these to be in the trapezoid correction circuitry as that is
all that is not operating. I would like to get it working properly in time for christmas as I am reassembling a two year old Gigabyte GA-5AX with an AMD K6-II
for my son. I am hoping that so
meone knows something about these monitors and can assist me, as otherwise I shall have to spend a bit more than I can afford
and buy a new one.
Yours sincerely, Barry Keith Tyler